NOW DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY
...alll you gotta do is close your eyes

Friday 8 August 2008

mum

My mum died aged 74 on 25th July 2008. I am so unhappy. I am so sad all the time. I know it isn't long since we buried her - 1st August 2008, but I feel as I shall never get over the fact that my mum isn't around anymore and that Jayne is still shacked up with my brother in law who is nothing but a lazy, good for nothing bastard at what was my mum's flat. I hate him so much. Mum hated him too. He must rate as one of the most lazy poncing bastards ever. The shit does nothing all day except sit upstairs and play computer games. No doubt he is rubbing his hands together in glee and getting everything in the housem albeit by default. I wish it was him that died and not my mum. I curse him and hope that he will soon die and go to Hell I hate him that much. I wish he was dead. I cannot rest until he is dead. I want him to die and I hate him.

No comments: